Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Forex Robot World Cup - Week 2

For those of you just tuning in, this series of blog posts is tracking my real world experience using the Forex Robot World Cup robots, and trying to answer the question, "Can the outlandish returns promised be real, or is it a scam?"  I encourage you to look back through the February archives to follow my journey.

There were some slightly encouraging results since my last post.  The robot closed out a trade Sunday night that had been left open over the weekend for a 1.18% gain, and then added more winning trades yesterday (.88%).  That brings us to a a return since I started this experiment of 1.96%.  Still nowhere near what the promos implied, but nothing to sneeze at either.  But one week does not a track record make.  We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog title is what caught my eye
and I enjoyed looking over your blog.
You are more than welcome to visit my mine.
http://ronjoewhite.blogspot.com
ronj1946 at gmail dot com

Note: About this comment...

Even though this is a generic "rubber stamped" comment that I post on all new blogs I visit,
it is a truthful statement.

Blog titles are the number one reason that causes me to stop and visit a new blog and I do enjoy looking over blogs. Do I want you to visit my blog and become a follower? Of course I do!

God Bless You, Ron