Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So much hype!

It seems like everyday I get at least half a dozen SPAM emails promoting the latest new forex robot. What is really disconcerting is that each one of them decries the seemingly endless hype about new robots, and how completely worthless they all are - and then goes on to hype their latest creation as the one that's different!

Take this one - Extreme Pip Poacher - for example. He spends most of a very long advertising copy describing the bad things people do to try to sell you worthless robots that aren't going to work - and then says "But I'm different."  And shows you  a video of "real, live footage showed a stunning $1454.96 profit from three consecutive winning trades – completely hands-free and on autopilot."  Implying, of course, that if you buy his robot, you'll do the same.

The thing is, some of these robots actually do make money.  Not as much as their advertising copy claims, but enough to be worthwhile, as I detailed in my earlier blog.  So how do you know which?

I've decided I'm going to start a new site dedicated to reviewing robots and letting you know what I find - without all the hype!  Stay tuned.

No comments: